Roles & Responsibilities
- Acts as the single point of contact for the assigned entity and proactively liaises with business for updates on transactions and new agreements.
- Manages the end to end accounting, and ensures the closure in a timely manner liaising with counterparts.
- Ensures the preparation of accurate, reliable, and timely reporting of financial statements and other financial data including compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans and financial statements.
- Prepares period-by-period analysis and explains significant account variances.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparation and processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
- Maintain accounting documents and records, ensuring all files are up to date.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports and assist in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Administer payrolls and manages income and expenditure.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders on daily basis and to ensure the communication skills are upskilled and adapt to promptness required to match the mandate of the role.
- Responsible to assist clients in the payment and collection of course fee/s and giving appropriate change in the Academy. Similarly, this role is equally responsible for counting the contents of cash register drawer at the end of each shift, maintaining receipts, records and withdrawals.
- To implement the required tasks and strategies that will contribute in addressing the Academy’s annual business goals and objectives in close coordination with the reporting Head / Manager.
- Provide assistance during workshops, events and related marketing activities of the Academy (as required)
- Writes minutes of every meeting (if needed) as well as coordination with the required personnel to ensure task mentioned is completed based on agreed timeline
Accommodation/Transport - Company provided.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: ₹40,000.00 - ₹50,000.00 per month
- Accounts: 2 years (Required)