* Note: Ideal Candidates must have a good condition Laptop, a High-speed internet connection with a minimum 100Mbps speed, and a workstation with proper lighting and background. Only pre-primary/Online Tutors who have taught for 3-8 years old and worked with Edu-Tech company can apply for the position.
About the Company:
Learn2Read is an Ed-Tech start-up in the online education delivery space which has grown tremendously in the last few years. We are looking to redefine the traditional methods of education in India. We are a super-charged team of 75+ professionals who are passionate about early education and focused on building a strong foundation for young kids with the help of our teaching programs. We strive to take the kids away from the rote learning method of education to meaningful learning, the type of learning that stays with the student for life.
We are looking for a smart and experienced teacher to join the Learn2Read team. Someone who is creative, has an excellent command over spoken English and can engage the kids in a fun and interactive manner. Some of the responsibilities include:-
- Getting in depth understanding of the teaching module provided by Learn2Read
- Complete the required learning program in the designated timeframe with the ideal result and outcome
- Come up with creative and fun ideas to teach the kids using different props in every session
- Collaborating with the Learn2Read team on regular basis
- Providing the feedback of the kids on regular basis to Learn2Read and maintain the record of the same
- Must be a Graduate
- Minimum 1-2 years of teaching experience in kindergarten and pre primary level or kids between 3-8 years
- Sound understanding and knowledge of phonics
- Strong command over English language
- Skill to deal with young kids with patience and empathy
- Passion for teaching and belief in building a strong foundation for kids at an early age
- Must have a Good condition updated Laptop, High speed internet connection with minimum 100Mbps speed, A workstation with proper lighting and background.
Job Types: Part-time, Contractual / Temporary
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 3 per week
Salary: ₹200.00 - ₹275.00 per hour
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- UK shift
- US shift