Do you want to join one of the fastest growing startups in Indore?
Do you want to have an opportunity to work for some of the most popular Technology Brands in the world?
MAVIP Infotech is one of Indore's fastest growing agencies that delivers Marketing, Customer Experience, Contact Center, Technology and Training solutions to customers worldwide. Our portfolio of customers consists of some leading Technology Brands of the world.
We have offices based in USA, Canada, UAE and India.
What we offer:
- A modern office setting
- Work-from-home days (strictly only when necessary)
- Growth opportunities
- Regular social events
- Casual work attire
- Safe work environment
Our agency is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Expert with a strong foundation in social and digital advertising and capability to showcase a good body of work done for multiple clients, preferably within an agency setup.
The Digital Marketer will have a strong understanding across Search, Display, Programmatic, and Social Media advertising. The ideal candidate will be capable to run PPC campaigns across platforms and manage them throughout the campaign lifecycle - requirement capture > research & proposal > ads sign-off & go-live > optimization & control > reporting of Proof of Execution (PoE).
In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM) including search engine optimization (SEO.) You should also be analytical and good with numbers with ability to deliver high return on investment (ROI.)
- Interfacing with clients to understand their requirements
- Conducting research, forming PPC strategy and finalizing media plans
- Working with design team to sign off ad creatives with clients
- Launching and optimizing PPC campaigns
- Monitoring budgets and overseeing search & social platform accounts
- Maintaining KPIs and producing campaign reports
- Reporting of PoEs and ROI/ROMI from campaign
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
- Proven experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist (preferably in an agency setup)
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Microsoft, TikTok, Others) is preferred
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus
- Digital Ad Certifications are a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Indore, Indore - 452011, Madhya Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- PPC Campaign Management: 2 years (Required)