- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.).
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Perfect knowledge of web tools (e.g. Google, Facebook, Linkedin, etc.).
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Can able to take calls from US Clients.
- 1 Year of legal work experienced will be preferred.
Note : Only females required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹12,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- legal work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer
Expected Start Date: 15/06/2023